12.23.2014

SHE'S BACK.

Well, well, WELL. After a very long sabbatical (wait, what's a sabbatical? I think I'm using that word wrong), I have finally returned to my beloved blog. You may be asking yourself a plethora of questions including: Megan, where did you go?? Megan, why did you abandon your blog?? Megan, we didn't even notice you were gone! (That's less of a question, more just a rude statement!) The answer to all of your questions will be answered in this post. JK- we all know I only like to post pics on this blog, so that is what I will be doing. After a few (ahem) necessary formatting updates, we are back on track.

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK.

Now let's get right into it. Knits. I'm crazy cat lady obsessed with knits. Living in LA makes knits essential. NOT. It makes them quite unnecessary, but I don't care. I will wear sweaters in any climate. Some of my favorites below.












No comments:

Post a Comment