3.28.2012

Apartment Crazy

Once again, I've become obsessed with decorating. These obsessions usually come out of nowhere, but right now I can't stop looking at design and decorating blogs. When my lease is up, I most likely will be moving to a smaller one bedroom or studio. I'm hoping to have high ceilings and a great view of downtown. (A rooftop pool wouldn't hurt either!) I am loving antlers and all types of woodsy decor. Here are some of my design inspirations!

PS Only 10 more days until I leave for New York! I'm already making a list of things that I have to do while I'm there. The Brooklyn Flea is obviously at the top of my list. As is this place with apparently the best red velvet cake in NY. Look at this pic and try not to drool. Seriously. (http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/8V6gYJzUMu60gWjvdJesgQ?select=9yhM-ml7MHc1UggGw6nEIg)

Let me know if you guys have suggestions of places I have to visit while I'm there, I love going and seeing new places every time!












No comments:

Post a Comment