8.27.2012

DIY

Today I got scary deep into the blog a pair and a spare. Like, scary. I haven't veered away from the site all day, and I have a need for more. If anyone knew me back in the day, they know my love for DIY. Give me a full length vintage dress and a pair of scissors, and I was set. My love for all things thrift/vintage have taken a sad turn for the worse. Vintage/thrift in LA is synonymous with overpriced. It is nearly impossible, unless you've lived here for your whole life, to really know the unknown thrift stores. And even those are what I would consider picked over.

My one gleaming beacon of light for when (if?) I have to move back to the Midwest, is the idea of thrift  shopping. I seriously cannot wait to be back there for the mere fact that the vintage finds are SOOOO good. Like, 25 cents for a purse that they charge $45 on Melrose out here, good.

Here are some of my fav. finds from Geneva at a pair and a spare. Her hair is also amazing, I'm thinking about chopping my hair off into a bob this week just because I can.















 Images via a pair and a spare

No comments:

Post a Comment