8.28.2012

Fashionable Travels.

This weekend will mark the 4th time in 4 months that I'm heading onto a plane in the direction of my home city of St. Louis. Of course, I love being able to go home and see everyone! But the flying alone is exhausting. One thing that I have never been able to quite get down is staying fashionable yet comfortable on flights. I always end up in legging/jeggings and some type of tank top/sweater combo.

I always see celebs/models looking gorgeous when departing the airport. The private jets are probably a good reason as to why they are looking so well rested and fashionable, but let's ignore that part for a second. It has always a dream of mine to wear sweatpants fashionably. Leggings are fine for flights, but this time I am going to try to master the sporty tank top/sweat pant combo. We'll see if I'll be able to pull it off.

Here's some of my outfit inspiration for my flight home for Meghan's wedding!










No comments:

Post a Comment