8.23.2012

Fall Obsessions.

Some of you might be like, Whoa who is this?? And some of you might be like, OMG she's back! And some of you are most likely like, Uh who cares? Well to the first two, yes I'm back and ready to blog. To the third person, fuck off I got busy!

Let's be honest, I think I stopped blogging for awhile because I was B-O-R-E-D with summer fashion. There are only so many ways you can wear neon and Zara heels before I want to stab my eyes out with forks. But with the end of August here at last, we can all look forward to the season that is upon us. Glorious fall.

Fall is the greatest time of the year (for people who live in climates that actually have fall, thanks a lot LA). It means the addition of lots of leather (colored leather preferably) and a brand new wardrobe. I decided I would make a complete list of what I am dying to get my hands on for fall.

1. Delicate Jewelry













2. Jade green




3. Leather sleeves







4. Colored leather







5. Red boots




No comments:

Post a Comment