7.05.2011

Blazers of Glory

What do I like more than a great structured blazer? Good question. Nothing. With any type of outfit, you can easily throw on a great fitting blazer, and it automatically makes the outfit chic and pulled together. This is my ode to finding the best blazer in every neutral color. My next purchase is a rose colored blazer, most likely from Zara. Their blazers are the bees knees.

Also, side note: The weekend went great, then horrible, then great. Hangovers after 12 hour drinking-on-the-beach-days are not anything I wish on anyone. But on a happy note, I was able to snap some outfit pics and pics with friends! Yes, this is definitely the first weekend I've taken pics in LA, so get excited. I'll post those tomorrow!

xo!





















No comments:

Post a Comment