7.19.2011

I'm an adult?

It's official, I've signed my lease for a downtown apartment which means I can start moving all of my stuff in on Monday. Ah, crazy! I guess this means I'm an adult, kind of. I must mention that the apartment is directly in the middle of where all the nightlife happens in DTLA as well as being only 5 blocks from where I work! Hooray for no driving!

This means that I've started thinking, for real, how to decorate my new apartment on a small (nonexistent) budget. There are 3 things that are a must: 1. I will have a vintage chandelier in my room. 2. I will mimic the wall of magazine covers in the picture below and 3. Since we already have the leather couch (that folds down to a bed... visitors??), I plan on also doing a collage of art like the picture below with the leather couch. Other than that, I'm going to wing it. But I'm so excited to live downtown!









1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I wish I was a big girl like you, hopefully sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete