6.08.2012

Slacker!

Sorry, sorry times a million to my loyal readers. I know I've completely fallen by the wayside with blogging this week! Leaving town and then coming back and getting my life back in order has taken much longer than expected. But what better day to jump back on the horse than Friday? It's the happiest day of the week! SO what has everyone been up to? I finally have officially realized that it's summer. I know it's taken me longer than most normal people, but I think going home and feeling the 90 degree weather helped catapult me into summer. I've switched from boots to sandals and sweaters to tank tops. I know, it's crazy. I've even been wearing more color than usual!

I think this weekend I'm going to spend as much time as possible soaking up the sun and eating delicious food. And I think I'm going to fit in a few naps as well, for good measure.













No comments:

Post a Comment