2.14.2012

NYFW>Valentine's Day

Well I decided to try to avoid Facebook and Twitter for the day because I knew what was coming. But I ended up getting bored at work, so I inevitably ended up checking both. After scrolling through what felt like never-ending pictures of bouquets of flowers, I now hate pretty much everyone on Facebook.

On the bright side, I do have 3 bottles of wine waiting for me at home.

Happy Valentines Day to all my single friends! To everyone else, stop posting pictures of flowers on FB. Nobody cares what your overweight Midwestern boyfriend got you from 1-800-Flowers.

Now for the real treat: More NYFW street style pics!

























1 comment:

  1. OMG THANK YOU FOR MY FAVORITE VALENTINES DAY POST EVER!!!! = NOTHING ABOUT VALENTINES DAY!!! I am glad I am not the only one who is over the damn pics of flowers on FB. My thing is that I think it's funny that guys go all out for VDay but can't do it for any other random day. THAT is a special surprise...not a hallmark holiday! Gross. And I am even in a relationship. Did I see one flower in my household last night? NOPE. Yummy pasta and a movie and THANK GOD FOR THAT! Miss and love you!

    xo,

    your anti-valentines day bff.

    ReplyDelete