4.16.2012

Cut. It. Out.

Well I survived my NY trip, and I'm back to my daily routine. The trip was AMAZING, but it is kind of nice to get back to my boring life aka work, wine and reality TV shows for hours and hours on end. The highlights of my trip were definitely all of the bomb ass food I was able to try. If you are heading to nyc anytime soon, you have to go to Luke's Lobster and Cake Man Raven. Best lobster roll and red velvet cake I have EVER had. Ever. Seriously, I ate my way around new york and it was everything I hoped it'd be and more.

Now that I'm back in LA, I'm starting to realize that summer is basically here. Although it's a frozen tundra in our office, outside it's starting to be nice as shit. Which means I need to lose these pale thunder thighs, stat! One part about summer that is always a quandary for me is the sandal issue. I hate sandals. I pretty much prefer to live in boots all year over any other type of footwear. Lately I've had a scary obsession with cut-out boots. It all started with Balenciaga's cut out boots, and it only got worse with the Haider Ackermann ones. Since I don't have that kind of money for boots (and probably never will), I stumbled across these Cheap Monday boots at Urban Outfitters that seem like they will be my perfect summer boot. Open toe, cut outs and gray. They will be mine.

Happy Monday! Hope your week doesn't suck!

Balenciaga SS11 boots. Sigh.

Haider Ackermann. In my dreams.
Elisa Nero boots.
My Cheap Monday summer boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment