4.26.2012

Sweet, sweet Dree.

So as of recently, I've become obsessed with Dree Hemingway's style. Oddly enough, I really thought that she was Australian. I just found out that she grew up in Idaho and is the great, great granddaughter of Ernest Hemingway. She's some kind of "actress/model." Basically she's just gorgeous and rich and goes to fabulous parties. Aka she's living my dream life. Bitch.

But seriously, she was by far the best dressed at Coachella. (PS the reason I didn't do a street style Coachella post is because everyone is annoying the SHIT out of me with their nonstop Coachella posts. I like to stand out from the crowd. hahahah classic.) Anyway, stalk her pics and let me know if you're obsessed with her too. Ali is definitely creeped out by how many pictures I looked up of her today.














No comments:

Post a Comment