5.02.2012

Yee Haw.

So over Christmas break I was back home at the local mall with some friends. We were walking into Forever21, and there were the sale bins in the front of the store. One of my friends grabbed a pair of "hideous" denim short overalls and said "Megan, these look like you." Well, turns out I fell in love with them of course. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. $12 well spent.

The only problem is, I have yet to venture out in them. It's not that I don't love them, its that my pale legs have been preventing me from venturing out in any type of shorts situation for the last few months. Yes I know its warm here all the time, but winter is winter and I'm pale as fuck. But now that summer is creeping up on me, and I'm hitting the beach this weekend, I think it's almost denim overall time. What do you guys think? If Alexa can do it, so can I.












2 comments: