12.15.2011

Red and Pink.

As you all probably know by now, I'm heading out for Christmas vacation on Saturday morning and I won't be back for 17 sweet, sweet days. I have been waiting for this vacation for a VERY long time, and I can't wait to be back home to celebrate the holidays with my friends and family. It's going to be marvelous.

Unfortunately, with my parent's sad excuse for an internet connection, I will be off the radar for quite a bit of time. I won't be able to update my blog until I get back to civilization on the 3rd. It's okay guys, I'm sad about it too. Just follow me on Twitter and you can trace my every move (@meganmccalla)

But when I get back I'll get to tell you all about the goodies I got for Christmas, and tell you how New Years went and how many guys I made out with. I'll try to keep track, but I know there's going to be so many it's going to be hard to remember all of their names. Make sure you guys remember as much as you can about your holidays so we can swap stories.

And now, without more adieu. I give you the outfit inspirations behind my NYE 2012 look. Hint: pink and red will play a large role in the outfit (Yes, PINK, I know crazy). As will a large amount of bracelets and possibly some animal print.














No comments:

Post a Comment