11.28.2011

Fat and Happy

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I now know what it feels like to have pie as a main food group for a four day period. What's for breakfast? Pie. Lunch? Pie. I am now sweating pumpkin from my pores, so that's an attractive look for me. But the tight pants are totally worth it because I had such a kick ass break.

It was relaxing and super low key, I was able to catch up with my sister and mom the whole weekend which was amazing. We went out early Friday morning to drink coffee and watch the crazies fight each other in the local Walmart for the best "deals" of the season. I wanted to get a memory foam mattress topper for my shit shit shitty bed, but clearly by the time we got there, the vultures had taken them all away. The best find in the uber trashy crowd at the Walmart was found by my sister: A woman smoking a smokeless cigarette waiting in line to buy toys for her 15 children. The entire line at Walmart reeked of body odor and sweat.

Oh how I missed the Midwest.

How was everyone's break? Do you have a major food hangover like I do? I don't think I can face another piece of pie for a full year.

Outfit inspiration: Giant Sweaters a la Sandra Bullock in While You Were Sleeping (AKA my winter uniform.











No comments:

Post a Comment