11.17.2011

Hair Changes on the Horizon

As most of you know, I chopped off about 10 inches of hair from my head a few months ago. I still have a hard time remembering that my hair is short. I cut all of my hair off because I was mega-bored with my long hair. And now, I'm mega bored with my short hair! I have a short span of being interested in most things, which is why I'm single and only like an outfit if it's brand new. Once I wear it, I no longer have any interest in wearing it again. I guess you can say the same for men.

But yeah, new hairdo/color is coming up this Saturday! Yay! I think I'm going to go back to the ombre look with lighter tips. And maybe some layers? Not quite sure, but I'll let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully it won't be too traumatizing.







No comments:

Post a Comment