8.22.2011

Happy Monday

Well the dreaded Monday is finally here, and I can't believe how fast the weekends have been going by lately! It really is true that time flies when you're having fun. Here's a little weekend recap:

Friday: Headed straight from work to my fave thrift store in LA. Scored an amazing nude maxi skirt that looked like it was made for me, 4 silk tees and 1 Oscar de la Renta blazer for $7! It was quite an awesome start to the weekend. Then I grabbed Jules and we hit up our downtown Ralphs for all the goodies for our girl's night. It was a huge success, even if she did force me to watch Twilight Eclipse (it was actually pretty good).

Saturday: Woke up bright and early to take Jules downtown for a shopping experience she won't soon forget. I scored a dress, leather jacket and sweater for $25 (total). Then we headed home to shower and get ready for a block party with some of Jules' coworkers. This block party actually turned out to be a huge street music festival, and unfortunately my new camera had no batteries so we only got to take one pic together! I wore my new skirt (which I'll be wearing all the time now) and a black tank. It was sooo hot out on Saturday! (Pic below)

Sunday: Laazzzyyy Sunday spent watching The Hills in bed until noon. Then ran errands with David and Jules, came back home to pop some popcorn and watch a movie on the couch. Then we made Sunday dinner (baked ziti, caesar salad, garlic cheese bread and yummy rice crispy treats for dessert!) Our little LA family has come to really love Sunday dinners, and I know I look forward to them all week.

Here's hoping this week zooms by. David's birthday is on Thursday, so we will be going out on Wednesday night. This will probably make my week go by fast! Yay for birthdays!

Monday Fashion Inspiration: Fall Purses and more. Currently lusting over everything Chloe and Mulberry. Needing a new fall purse to go with my expanding fall wardrobe.

















No comments:

Post a Comment