8.30.2011

Send me to Australia

Recently I have taken a liking to everything Australian. No seriously, they have my favorite fashion blogs, favorite up-and-coming designers, favorite...kangaroos? You get the point though, for some reason the Aussies can do no wrong when it comes to fashion. One of our Australian lines- KAHLO- blows my mind on a daily basis. And the designer is one of the cutest, most friendly girls you will ever meet! So Australians are fashionable, pretty and nice?? So unfair!

Long story short, I came across an Australian blog called Harper and Harley, and I was immediately obsessed. She is adorbs and everything she posts is right up my style alley!

So this is my ode to Australia with pics from Harper and Harley blog.
























No comments:

Post a Comment