8.19.2011

Relaxing Weekend (kind of)

It's Fridayyyy. And usually that means I'm off to do some crazy shenanigans with my friends, but tonight my roommate Jules and I have decided to have a bit of a fun girls night in. We officially moved in together only a few weeks ago, and since then it's been a whirlwind of partying and happy houring and overall crazy times. But we both felt the need to take it easy tonight and enjoy some relaxing time in our apartment (this week has kicked our butts).

So tonight we will be renting a chick flick (No Strings Attached), making delicious fruity cocktails (frozen pink lemonade and lime beer) and chomping down on some delicious chili cheese popcorn. AND we are making some rejuvenating face masks that I found on The Glitter Guide this morning that sound ah-maz-ing.

Tomorrow we are off to the thrift stores and alleyways of downtown LA to finish furnishing our apartment, and of course find some clothes and accessories to add to our wardrobe (I'm looking for the perfect pair of black boots, more jewelry and tons of new makeup). I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be as crazy as usual, but at least for tonight we get to relax and have some girly fun! And I think if we hit the town tomorrow night I'll be rocking a leather vest, if you're confused by some of my inspiration pics featuring vests in them. This week's inspiration is totally random and it's a mix of all the things I'm planning on doing this weekend.

What are you guys up to this weekend? Hope it's fab! xo


























No comments:

Post a Comment