8.08.2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! This past weekend was possibly one of my fave weekends in LA to date. This has much to do with my new crew of downtown dwellers as well as my fab new apartment.

Friday night Jules, Jordan, David and I explored our neighborhood and found some bars that will definitely be staples in our weekend adventures. We then topped the night off at Garage Pizza, by far the best pizza in DTLA. Too good.

Then Saturday and Sunday were all about errands for our new place. We were able to find a couch, outdoor patio furniture and all the necessities in two days! Hooray! Saturday night Jules and I went to a local diner and munched on some delish burgers followed by grabbing some slices of cake from a local store and having a little sleepover in our living room.

Sunday night the crew headed to a local Italian restaurant where we brought our own wine and enjoyed stories and a wonderful meal. I am definitely going to love my new locale. Saving gas money and spending more time with friends= amazing.

Theme of the day: Street Style meets My Obsession With Decorating my Room.


















No comments:

Post a Comment