8.18.2011

Rough day.

Sorry everyone for the emotional post, but my family found out some tragic news this morning that really put things into perspective for me.

Time with loved ones is something so precious that many of us take this time for granted. Whether it is a close friend who means a lot to you or a parent you see on a daily basis, please take the time to let these people know that they mean so much to you.

I know that I am guilty of taking advantage of those closest to me because I assume that they will always be there and always be there for me. We need to stop being so selfish in relationships and realize how precious time really is. At any point in time, things can change drastically.

If you are far away from family like I am, please take the time to call someone you love and let them know how much they mean to you. It sounds cheesy when you're in a happy place in life, but it will mean so much to you later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment