10.11.2011

New York, I love you.

I. Love. Vacations. When I was a kid, my family took the weirdest vacations. I already touched upon the time we went to see the Amish, which I know sounds like it would be a great time, but strangely watching people in buggies isn't all it's cracked up to be. We also took trips to other bizarre locales such as Niagara Falls (all I remember was incredibly frizzy hair), Springfield, IL (a location only an hour away from my house) and Pikes Peak (I vomited as soon as we got to the top). Okay, I know after hearing the recaps of these vacations, you might think it's weird that I actually like going on trips, but I really do.

The only problem when it comes to vacations for me is that I feel it is the perfect excuse to buy a brand new wardrobe. A weekend trip? New wardrobe. An overnight stay? New wardrobe. You get the idea. So the fact that I'm heading to New York for a week means that things are going to get very scary for my credit card very fast. I just love New York so much, and I feel like it's the perfect location to sport a brand new wardrobe. This means that in the next few weeks I will be splurging on oversized knits, military jackets, cords of many colors and even more bootssssss. Since I don't leave for 2 weeks, expect a few more New York posts in the near future.

14 days and counting.














No comments:

Post a Comment