10.21.2011

ADIOS, BITCHES.

Well yesterday I missed my beloved post because I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Between packing everything up at work to ship to NY and packing up all of my own stuff for my 10-day vacay, there hasn't been much time for anything else! But I wanted to leave you guys with a random Friday post until I get back to civilization on the 31st (Which will be Halloween, are you guys prepared?? I'm so not.)

Today's post will be random facts about my friends and family, since all I can think about is getting home and seeing them.

Random Facts:
1. My two best friends and I were referred to as the Tripod (Okay, we still call ourselves this). We were named this by my friend Betsy's creepy neighbor who I ran over with my car one morning on our way to school (just his foot, I didn't hurt him calm down)
2. I always wanted braces when I was growing up because I thought they were cool. Then when I got them, I decided it was cool to make them in my school's colors to be extra school-spirited. None of the above is cool.
3. My dad thinks he is a movie critic, and his favorite genre is romantic comedies/chick flicks. He will email me his ranking of a movie on a scale of 1-5 on how good it was. He gave Easy A a 5, so clearly we have the same great taste in movies.
4. When I was a child I had a boy bowl cut that made me not even recognize myself in pictures. There is still one mysterious picture of "me" sleeping on my grandpa's lap that everyone claims is me, but I swear is some boy cousin. It didn't help that they dressed me in a full blue sweatsuit with matching sneakers.
5. My playlist for my trip home (not joking):
Adele- particularly Someone Like You, but all/any will do
Natalie Imbruglia- Torn
Any/All Billy Joel
Lady Gaga- You and I
All NSync
All Hilary Duff hits from the 2000s
GARTH BROOKS- ANY/ALL

Ok have a great weekend everybody, and don't miss me too much while I'm gone! See you in 10 days!




















1 comment: