10.07.2011

Random Fact Friday

TGIF, bitches. As my loyal and very attractive readers, you probably know by now that I despise Friday posts. No, it's not because I'm not in a good mood. For me, Fridays are as chipper as I get. But it's because I really just want to get out of the showroom and P-A-R-T-Y. Which for me usually means 2 bottles of wine and a week's worth of television. I know, I really know how to party.

For today's post, I thought it might be nice if you guys found out more about me. Since everyone who reads my blog is a total stranger to me and only reads my blog because they love my writing, I wanted to fill everyone in on some amazing Megan trivia. Don't become so obsessed with me after reading this post that you stalk me on Twitter and tell all of your friends to read my blog. That would just be sooo annoying. (JK Let's be friends PLEASE!)

So... DRUMROLL... Megan's 10 random facts.

1. I am currently listening to Baby Got Back that came on Pandora radio at work. The Pandora station is Gangstas Paradise. This says a lot about me.
2. When I was a child, I used to think it was a cool talent that I could wiggle my ears. This was in fact my only talent. And it still is to this day.
3. I know every word to Ice Ice Baby. I will sing it for you on command.
4. My family once vacationed to see the Amish. We literally stayed at a hotel to watch people ride in buggies and not use technology.
5. I have never left the continent of North America. I will do sick things to get to Europe.
6. I used to have the creepiest crush on a boy in high school, it got so weird that I made a copy of his yearbook picture, enlarged it and put it in a heart frame. (Boys, run away quickly).
7. On another creepy note, I found my dream wedding dress at a Goodwill in the valley for $50. I was seconds away from buying it and hanging it in my apartment to show potential boyfriends when they come over. (haha like I actually have potential boyfriends coming over, good one)
8. I only have one gnarly scar, and it's on my knee. I obtained this scar when playing Donkey Kong on Super Nintendo with my older sister. I had to pee like a racehorse, and she said she would only pause the game for 5 seconds. She started counting so I sprinted to the bathroom, only to get tangled in the controller cords and slide across the carpet floor. Yes, in case you were wondering, my sister is the devil.
9. I can't resist any type of baked goods. My roommate and I named a market by our apartment the cake store. In actuality, they have a very small cake selection, and we are probably the only people who go there only for cake.
10. When I was a child, my career goal was to become a babysitter. I don't think I realized that made me look like a huge loser when everyone else was writing down veterinarian.

Hope you guys enjoyed my random Friday post. Have a slutterific weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment