1.31.2012

Bridal Bliss.

This Tuesday of mine seemed to have a certain theme. I had no idea when I started the day off, that I would be spending a good majority of the day dealing with bridal questions and suggestions. It started off when my sister texted me asking me about reception locations for her upcoming wedding in August. We then went on and on discussing details of her wedding. Then I got an email from one of my best friends Meghan about hair and makeup for her upcoming wedding that I'm in. We then spent the rest of the day going back and forth about hair and attire for her wedding. (Clearly, my two favorite parts of any wedding)

I LOVE weddings. When else is it completely acceptable to get drunk with all of your best friends and dance the night away? (Ok for me, that's pretty much any weekend) But I really am so excited for all 3 weddings I have coming up this summer. Even if it is going to have quite an impact on my bank account! But since I'm in 2 out of the 3 weddings I'm attending, it means I've had to make a bit of a time commitment to looking at bridesmaids dresses. The hard part about bridesmaids dresses is that for some RIDICULOUS reason they are supposed to be plain and unattractive. This is not acceptable for me. I'm all about finding regular dresses and treating them like bridesmaids dresses.

Below are some inspirations of what I'm hoping to wear at either of the weddings:








1 comment:

  1. I love that you're finally excited about weddings!! haha

    ReplyDelete