1.09.2012

When In Doubt, Layer Like a Crazy Hobo

Well, it's been quite an interesting few days. And by interesting, I mean, quite boring. Did I mention to you guys that I got a thick memory foam mattress topper for my hellishly uncomfortable bed? Well, for Christmas my sister and brother-in-law got me a sweet mattress topper. As soon as I got back to LA, I threw that bad boy on my mattress, and things have not been the same since.

Let's just say I spent about 85% of my weekend napping or laying in bed watching Bravo and E! for hours. It was everything I hoped it would be and more.

This morning I decided that my eyes were no longer functioning properly, so I headed to the optometrist who fitted me for some glasses. You guys can call me four eyes from now on. It's cool, I've accepted it.

In the meantime, I've come up with a new fashion mantra: When In Doubt, Layer the shit out of your outfit. See below for various options:








No comments:

Post a Comment