1.19.2012

Vegas, baby.

Well, Ali and I found out today that our trip to Vegas next weekend is officially official. Friday of next week, we will be heading to Vegas to spend money and lose what little dignity we have left. As this will be my first time there, I'm sure I will get way too drunk and do plenty to embarrass myself. Ali will be investing in a new camera to document the entire debacle.

There are a few things that I have a problem with when it comes to Vegas though...
1. Clubs. Clearly, I'm like the anti-club girl. This will be quite hysterical when I whip out my interpretive dance moves on the dance floor.
2. Body-Con Dresses. Is it like unspoken knowledge that girls are supposed to wear crazy tight slutty dresses when going to aforementioned "clubs"? I don't do tight. Or slutty.
3. Gambling. I feel sad when I lose 25 cents while playing the penny slots. I think I'm going to avoid any acts of gambling, and put my money to good use at the bar.

Other than that, I think this trip has a lot of potential, as long as I can lose 10 lbs in a week.








No comments:

Post a Comment