1.10.2012

Hey, Four-Eyes!

Per my mention of glasses yesterday, I decided to dedicate my post today to the new glasses that I'll be wearing on a regular basis. I recently decided that my eyes weren't exactly looking or feeling like they should, so I hit up the eye doctor and got fitted for some brand spanking new glasses. (Ok I pretty much had a full on hypochondriac attack because I thought I was getting a lazy eye, laugh it up everyone). Luckily, the doctor said my eyes were fine and there was no lazy eye in sight. But I do have an astigmatism in one eye, so that's the reason for my new accessory.

My one dilemma is... I look TERRIBLE in glasses. No, really, I do. I think the key to looking good in glasses is having a small nose and delicate features. Luckily for me, I have neither. I decided to just throw caution to the wind and ordered a black thick framed pair of glasses that I definitely can't pull off. So here are some images of how I wish I looked in glasses.















No comments:

Post a Comment